The QS Online MBA Rankings highlights the best online MBA programs across the globe.
To be eligible for this ranking, schools offering MBA programs must:
- have at least one graduated class
- be accredited by either AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, EPAS, AABSP or QS Stars (at least 3+)
- have on average 20 people in the classroom
- have classes roughly 90% taught online (although exceptions could be made on a case by case basis)
The set of indicators for our Online MBA Ranking and their weights are shown below, please click on the headings below for a more in-depth description.
weights of the indicators used in the online MBA ranking:
|Faculty and Teaching||35%|
Online MBA FAQS
Q: Please could I have a copy of the questions for offline use?
A: Please click here to view or download
Q: What are the criteria to participate in the Online MBA Ranking?
A: Your MBA program should have:
- At least 90% of the course taught online
- The program should already have at least one graduated class
- The school/program is accredited by either AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, EPAS or AABSP
- The average class size should be at least 15 students
Q: If we have several intakes/cohorts then which incoming class do we report on?
A: We are looking to capture the essence of your program. The best answer would be to average the cohorts to get your final answer.
Q: Regarding the applicant/enrollment question: Are you referring to the academic year or the calendar year for the reporting?
A: As long as you are consistent in reporting (per year) then you are free to use whichever is easier.
The data collection interface for all Business School Program Rankings can be found here.
Please log a ticket at support.qs.com if you do not have a login.
Please specify if you would like a login for the business school interface and not Hub.