The QS Global MBA Ranking highlights the best MBA programs across the globe. Its bespoke methodology seeks to highlight programs that have strong links to industry, strong career returns, and offer strong value for money. It is published on TopMBA.com, where our users can also view the results by regional breakdowns.
To be eligible for this ranking, schools offering MBA programs must:
- Have either AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS or EPAS accreditation. We also allow schools which have rated at least 3 or more QS Stars*.
- Have an average class size of least 20 students.
- Have at least three graduating classes.
- Programs must be offered face-to-face
- Classes should be taught Full-time or FTE
* QS stars will help us determine the quality and authenticity of the institution and its programs, so we at QS will be confident to include the institution in our ranking. However, a negative penalty of 15% will be applied to the overall score, to account for the fact that an industry-wide accreditation is not present. QS is committed to improving standards, and encouraging accreditation is one way we can support the industry.
The set of indicators for our Global MBA Ranking and their weights are shown below, linking to their fuller descriptions in our methods section.
Where any of the submitted data falls under guidance of the MBA CSEA standards, these are adhered to.
Weights of the indicators used in the Global MBA ranking:
|Graduate Employment Rate||5%|
|Return on Investment (ROI)||15%|
|Staff with PhD||2.5%|
|Class & Faculty Diversity||10%|
The overall score of newly established MBA programs (up to a threshold of 5 previous graduation cohorts) is reduced by 15%. This ensures that programs which have demonstrated stability in their offerings are rewarded for that stability as well as allowing enough time to ensure our scores are well calibrated to the market.
The data collection interface for all Business School Program Rankings can be found here.
Please log a ticket at support.qs.com if you do not have a login.
Please specify if you would like a login for the business school interface and not Hub.