The QS Global MBA Ranking highlights the best MBA programs across the globe. Its bespoke methodology seeks to highlight programs that have strong links to industry, strong career returns, and offer strong value for money. It is published on TopMBA.com, where our users can also view the results by regional breakdowns.
To be eligible for this ranking, schools offering MBA programs must:
- Have either AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS or EPAS accreditation. We also allow schools which have rated at least 3 or more QS Stars.
- Have an average class size of least 20 students.
- Have at least one graduating class.
- Programs must be offered face-to-face
- Classes should be taught Full-time or FTE
The set of indicators for our Global MBA Ranking and their weights are shown below, linking to their fuller descriptions in our methods section.
Where any of the submitted data falls under guidance of the MBA CSEA standards, these are adhered to.
Weights of the indicators used in the Global MBA ranking:
|Graduate Employment Rate||5%|
|Return on Investment (ROI)||15%|
|Staff with PhD||2.5%|
|Class & Faculty Diversity||10%|