Universities that have been ranked by QS are invited to use the 2023 QS Latin America Region University Rankings® badges in all their communications materials, online and print. However, it is important to observe the following guidelines. If you need more information please contact the QS Press Office: email@example.com
Please find the badges in folders (named by graphics type) at the bottom of the page.
Use of the QS Rankings badge is subject to the general guidelines listed below:
- Only academic institutions that have been ranked in the 2023 QS Latin America Region University Rankings® can use the badge
- Institutions must only use the badge for the rank they receive
- The context surrounding the use of the QS Rankings badge online should clearly indicate the action the audience is being prompted to initiate.
- And link accordingly to the referred site. You may hyperlink the badge to the INSERT PAGE
- You may scale the size to suit your needs; however you may not modify the proportions of the badge in any way (by changing the design or colour)
- You should always use the badge unmodified. If you are unable to use the correct colour due to technical limitations, you may revert to black and white
- Merchandise and manufactured items: universities are free to use the QS Rankings badge in their merchandise observing the terms of these guidelines, with the colours and sizes specified
- By using the QS Rankings badge you agree to follow this policy as well as our Terms of Service, rules and policies
- QS reserves the right to cancel, modify, or change the permission in this policy at any time at its sole discretion. For further information about use of QS name and trademarks, please contact the QS Press Office