This indicator is currently used in the following rankings, with weights indicated in brackets:
- Global MBA (10%)
- Business Masters (10%)
- Online MBA (10%)
- Executive MBA (10%)
This measure is designed to give a clear representation of diversity within a program. We look at the percentage of female students and faculty members, percentage of international faculty overall at the business school, and the international mix of students on the program.
The data is collected from institutions on an annual basis and the reporting period is June to July of the previous academic year.
We collect the following data from schools
- Percentage women in the classroom
- Number of nationalities in the classroom
- Percentage of international students
- Percentage international faculty
- Percentage women in the business school faculty
The data is normalized by z-scores.