Q: Please could I have a copy of the questions for offline use?
A: Please click here to view or download
Q: What are the criteria to participate in the Online MBA Ranking?
A: Your MBA program should have:
- At least 90% of the course taught online
- The program should already have at least one graduated class
- The school/program is accredited by either AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, EPAS or AABSP
- The average class size should be at least 15 students
We are not ranking temporary online MBA programs which have moved online because of restrictions due to the Covid19 pandemic.
Q: If we have several intakes/cohorts then which incoming class do we report on?
A: We are looking to capture the essence of your program. The best answer would be to average the cohorts to get your final answer.
Q: Regarding the applicant/enrollment question: Are you referring to the academic year or the calendar year for the reporting?
A: As long as you are consistent in reporting (per year) then you are free to use whichever is easier.
Q: What are the criteria to participate in the Executive MBA Ranking?
- Schools must have at least one graduating class
- Schools must have either AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS or EPAS accreditation
It can be difficult to define exactly what should be classified as an Executive MBA. If you have a doubt then please contact QS at support.qs.com. Ideally the average work experience in the classroom should be at least 6 years.
Q: In the additional information section you say: “Considering the impact of Covid-19” what do you mean?
A: In reality
Q: Our school offers an EMBA program but we also have a joint EMBA. How do we submit for both programs?
A: Please contact QS at support.qs.com and we will send you information for submitting more than one program.